Jade is All About Living
Jade is all about living. Its proximity to the good life makes this all the more possible. You can indulge in a little retail therapy at nearby Racecourse Road or Albion Village. And, whilst you’re there, why not treat yourself to a high tea with friends.
There’s further shopping to be found nearby at Portside, including the fish markets, plus a regular farmers’ markets at Eagle Farm Racecourse. And the retail precincts – Gasworks, Newstead and James Street, Fortitude Valley – are all an easy 5-minute drive.
Why Jade, Albion
- Only 4km to the Brisbane CBD.
- Emerging urban renewal lifestyle precinct as defined in the Brisbane City Council’s Albion Neighbourhood Plan.
- Close to Brisbane’s best urban restaurants & lifestyle precincts, including Gasworks Plaza, Portside Wharf, Racecourse Road, James Street & Fortitude Valley.
- Easy access to all parts of Brisbane, with nearby Gateway Freeway, Clem 7, Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and in 2015 Legacy Way.
- Close proximity to Albion Railway Station (8-minute walk) and buses along Sandgate Road and Crosby Road.
- Less than 10 minutes from Brisbane’s two major employment nodes, including the Brisbane CBD & Fortitude Valley, and Brisbane Airport & Port of Brisbane.
- Botanical oasis masterplan, with five key green zones within the development – Jade Common, Frangipani Pools, Forest Palms, Greenbank and The Pocket.
- Adjacent leafy parkland, with Crosby Park, Alan Border Oval & Jack Ross Oval.
- Four separate buildings with particular attributes – Sage, Fern, Jasmine & Lotus.
- Apartments are designed with open plan living, wide windows & doors to capture natural light & ventilation, impressive finishes (3 colour selections) and up-to-date communications (NBN ready).
- All apartments are fully air conditioned.
- All buildings have secure lift access.